ShoppersChoice.com, LLC owns and operates over 70 web sites including, but not limited to BBQGuys.com, UltimatePatio.com, GasLogGuys.com, and DCSRanges.com. All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Rest assured that your data security is our top priority. Each site in the ShoppersChoice.com family of brands is 100% protected safe and secure. All online transactions typically exceed standard information security best practices and are conducted over a secure connection using the latest encryption technologies, ensuring you the best security during your shopping experience.
As for personal information, we will not give any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you.
We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that.
If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-743-2269.
Item Info & Pricing
ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurate. If an item is ordered off of the internet before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, ShoppersChoice.com will not refund the difference to the customer.
In some instances, we may show a picture that does not exactly match the product but helps illustrate what it will look like. Some examples include: shirts where we only have a picture of one color but we are offering several colors; gas logs where we show a 24 inch log set but offer other sizes, etc. In these instances, we will ship you the item you order (even though it may be slightly different than the image). Please check the product information and specs before you purchase.
Offer Details & Exclusions for Discounts & Coupon Codes
Please note that a promotional coupon code may not work for all brands. Some of our products are already set to the minimum price the manufacturer will allow us to advertise, as per Minimum Sell Price policy.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, the brands below are excluded from Shopperschoice.com promotions and special offers due to the manufacturer’s Minimum Sell Price policies. Should you enter a valid coupon code for one of the manufacturer’s products on this list, the code will alert you that it is not valid.
Please contact a Shopperschoice.com representative at 1-877-743-2269 with any questions regarding comparable products.
Free Shipping Offer Details
A Free Shipping promotional code (coupon code) may be combined with other offers, unless specifically stated otherwise. Any free shipping offer via promotional coupon applies only to standard shipping policies. The offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be applied retroactively.
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
Our in-stock orders will probably take about 7-14 business days to reach a customer. Any custom orders will take approximately 6-8 weeks. Direct shipments are made to continental U.S. locations only. Special provisions apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, as outlined below.
ShoppersChoice.com does not charge shipping on items with a free shipping icon next to them on our website when shipped to US locations, except for Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping, and the customer is responsible for all duties and tariffs on shipments to those states.
We use UPS or FedEx for smaller items, and larger items go freight. We reserve the right to choose which freightway carries your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies (freight or UPS). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only approximate delivery times as we only have the information the delivery company makes available to us. Please understand that our staff would love to have more direct control over shipments so that we could ensure an amazing customer service experience every time.
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, ShoppersChoice.com can not be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery.
Remote or hard-to-reach areas (example: Martha’s Vineyard, etc.) may incur additional shipping fees. This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges.
It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. ShoppersChoice.com is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for it.
We also offer White Glove Service on delivery of some products. This shipping option allows you to pay for custom delivery services. Charges vary, so contact us for a custom quote.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we cannot send your package to your APO/FPO address, we will contact you. APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees. If you will be charged any additional shipping, we will contact you to notify you of the fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if you so desire.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Shipping Outside of the Continental U.S.
All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent via UPS Worldwide Express, and as such require an individual quote. If you order via the phone, you will be notified of the extra shipping before you place your order. If you order online, a customer service representative will contact you shortly after your order is placed with the additional shipping charges (before the item is shipped).
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder. We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to the final destination. Please call 1-877-743-2269 for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage, and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages following these guidelines:
If your shipment arrives through a typical delivery service such as UPS or FedEx, you have 48 hours to call us at 1-877-743-2269 to report the damage.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, ShoppersChoice.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
If your order ships via freight, please follow these steps:
Step 1 Watch the freight video and print the checklist. Click here to watch the video.
Step 2 Ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive.
If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
- Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: “Received 4 of 5 pieces”
- Call us at 1-877-743-2269 immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
Step 3 Inspect the packaging for external damage.
If you notice exterior damage:
- Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt.
If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, call us immediately at 1-877-743-2269. If you are unable to reach us, you should refuse the shipment. Doing this will not invalidate your order and we will still work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible.
- Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
Please Note: Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
Step 4 If there is no visible external damage, please sign for your freight.
Step 5 Please inspect your items for concealed damage after the driver has left.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
As for personal information, we will not sell any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you.
We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that.
If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-743-2269.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here.
We use a third party to send email alerts. If you sign up for any of our email alerts, the third party will have access to your email for the purposes of sending out correspondence pertaining to ShoppersChoice only, and has no authorization to use your email address for any purpose other than sending messages from us to you. If you sign up for these alerts and wish to unsubscribe later, you may use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email message we send, or you can contact us.
We use single sign-on services that allow you to sign into our Site using your third-party social networking login credentials for accounts such as Facebook. This allows you to link your existing social network profile to your account. Once connected, you will be able to post content on the third-party web site from our Site and interact with your friends from the third-party site(s). Our Site may also access available information from your third-party social network profile such as your name, profile picture, gender, list of friends, email address, wall postings and news feed.
If an item is purchased and shipped inside the state of Louisiana, the sales tax will be computed and added to your merchandise total at the time of checkout. We here at ShoppersChoice.com are not required to collect sales tax on purchases shipped outside of Louisiana. However, most purchases are not exempt from tax merely because it was made over the Internet or by phone, your purchase may be subject to local sales/use tax. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check with their local department of revenue for guidelines on filing the owed taxes.
- The retailer is not required to and does not collect Kentucky sales or use tax;
- The purchase may be subject to Kentucky use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in Kentucky;
- The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the internet, by catalog, or by other remote means; and
- The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires Kentucky purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under Kentucky law. The tax may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Kentucky Department of Revenue.
Access to Your myRewards Account
Enrolling in myRewards also establishes your global ShoppersChoice.com account. Use your myRewards credentials to login to any online store in our family of brands to manage your account, check your order status, view order history, and update your email address or account information. You can even streamline the process by connecting the account to your Facebook login.
Shopperschoice.com, LLC reserves the right to change the membership terms and conditions of the myRewards program at any time. This may include, but is not limited to, the number points earned for spending, the number of points required to redeem rewards, or any caps or fees on earning and redeeming points. Shopperschoice.com, LLC may cancel the program, as well as any point balances by giving 120 days prior notice by email. If the email is not received due to a spam blocker, a change of email address, a full mailbox or any other reason, Shopperschoice.com, LLC will not be held responsible and will not be required to extend the notification time.
ShoppersChoice.com myRewards members will be assigned a unique account number associated with your ShoppersChoice.com user account. This unique account number posted on the myAccount section once you are logged in to your account. Points may not be applied unless you:
- Sign into your user account during checkout so your current order will be associated with your myRewards account, or
- Call in to place your order and let the Customer Service Representative know that you have a myRewards account and give them the email address you used to start the account.
If you do not have a myRewards account at the time you are placing your order, you may request the Customer Service Representative enroll you if you are placing your order over the phone, or signing up for one before finishing your order if you are using the shopping cart. Failure to make sure your account is assocaiated with your order in one of the manners described above may forfeit the points to your account. To ensure your points are associated with the correct user account, you may:
- Request the Customer Service Representative verify the points are correctly associated with the account,
- Enroll you if you are placing your order over the phone, or
- Sign up for myRewards during the transactional process on the shopping cart.
Upon filling out the application members may also be required to answer a secret question so that customer service agents may be able to verify the identity of the customer.
In the event that a ShoppersChoice.com myRewards member’s method of payment is declined, points will not be earned. Points are not earned until the transaction is completed and paid in full.
Points accrued by ShoppersChoice.com myRewards members are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other account.
Credits posted to orders that acquired myRewards points, including those arising from returned goods or services will also post a debit to the points accrued in your myRewards account.
ShoppersChoice.com’s myRewards points cannot be used to pay taxes.
ShoppersChoice.com, LLC reserves the right to decline any request to convert myRewards points for purchase at any time.
In-depth details about myRewards
Terms and Conditions of Contests & Sweepstakes
ShoppersChoice.com, LLC, will periodically conduct online sweepstakes and/or competitions. Below are the standard Terms and Conditions of our contests. Specific rules and regulations regarding individual contests may be found on the contest’s primary page.
- ShoppersChoice.com, LLC is the primary coordinator and owner of contests conducted within the family of brands.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate in our online sweepstakes or contests.
- Employees of ShoppersChoice.com, LLC, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Signing up for this competition indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails and/or alerts via social media, as needed, throughout the duration of the contest.
- The entry date and closing date for each contest is clearly marked on the individual contest’s primary page.
- Winners will be notified through a combination of email, text, phone call(s), or (when stated) social media alert(s). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners are chosen by random at the prescribed date and time. ShoppersChoice.com, LLC, will notify the winner within 72 hours on how to claim the prize.
- Winners and participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the scope of the contest and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered and the prizes are not generally transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- ShoppersChoice.com, LLC reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the management of ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.